Recruitment Training | In House
Advanced Sourcing and Candidate Management
The focus of this workshop is to develop a proactive sourcing strategy that allows your recruitment team to source and make direct approaches to candidates and manage them through to accepting offers, even if they are counter offered by their employer. It will also add to the skill base within the team by improving individuals’ knowledge of different methods of sourcing such as headhunting from competitors, networking and social media.
Throughout the day there will be discussion on how to build long term candidate relationships and ensure an organisation’s employer brand has a positive perception in the marketplace.
Who Should Attend?
This recruitment training programme is best suited to HR professionals, in-house recruiters and hiring managers who are interested in becoming more involved in direct sourcing and candidate management for their organisation. It’s suited to both experienced recruiters and newcomers alike, with or without previous experience of direct sourcing.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand how to develop a sourcing strategy and the key differences between active & passive candidate recruitment
- Source and identify talent, using every available online & offline network and channel
- Manage passive candidates effectively through the recruitment process, securing the best talent for your business
- Be confident approaching passive candidates & getting past gatekeepers
- Be able to use advanced searching & interrogation of CV databases through Boolean searches
- Sell your opportunities effectively to passive candidates – how to develop effective inmails, emails and plan calls
This training can be brought directly to you and your team, delivered exclusively to your organisation at your site to groups of up to 12 people. Our expert trainers will also tailor the course content in line with your organisation’s objectives to make it completely relevant to your business.
This training can be delivered as a standalone workshop or as part of a wider recruitment training programme for your organisation.
Contact our team today to learn more about Omni’s on-site training delivery and how we can design a programme bespoke to you.