Recruitment Training |
How to Generate Business with New Clients and Maximise Client Relationships
This programme focuses on how to identify the best opportunities and develop business development strategies using a variety of methods. It also looks at how to maximise your chance of success using effective questioning.
• Qualifying new business opportunities and understanding how to prioritise what you should and shouldn’t be working on
• Defining what makes an effective business development call and how to go about this. • Exploring different preparation required for a client call, including how to access this information before the call.
• Exploring a specific and effective structure for different types of client calls and client meetings
• Understanding how to develop an effective sales pitch of the candidates you are working with to ensure you are effectively matching them to the right clients.
• Establishing effective questions for information gathering
• Using questions to uncover pain points, and using the SPIN sales method to understand client problems and how to solve them
• Exploring how to handle objections
Who should attend?
Consultants with 6 months to 3 years experience
1 day Workshop or Live Online Virtual Classroom
For more information contant Suzanne.Browne@omnirms.com
We truly value our partnership with Omni and we look forward to working with them to break new ground in future.
Strategic Resources Partnerships