The latest insights relating to Resourcing and Talent Planning
As UK’s job vacancies soar, the CIPD/Omni Resourcing and Talent Planning Survey finds 43% of employers are still taking an ad hoc approach to recruitment and only 40% undertake retention initiatives.
This year’s report shows the recruitment and retention efforts of many employers are found wanting. In response to the ever-challenging climate, our findings suggest the importance of organisations focusing on the following key areas:
- Resourcing and Talent practices in the Current Climate
- Competition for talent
- Developing and updating skills
- Attracting and recruiting diverse candidates
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Tech development is limited by internal skills and resources
- Strategic approach to talent management
The survey examines resourcing and talent planning practices, and the key challenges organisations are facing whilst providing people professionals and their organisations with benchmarking data on important areas such as workforce demand planning, diversity and employee retention.
We hope that you find the research useful when considering your own resourcing and talent policies and practice.
Click below to download your copy of the full report and accompanying case studies.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT