A hybrid approach
Omni’s On-Demand RPO solution provides flexible, expert recruitment support to organisations and complements the activity of in-house resourcing teams.
The requirement for additional resources to support a specific component of the recruitment process is a challenge for in-house resourcing teams, particularly during peaks in recruitment activity. We help organisations overcome these challenges by providing a flexible resource when things are tight, helping to offset risks and maintain a consistent candidate experience.
Benefits of On-Demand RPO
• It’s flexible and there when you need it. As your business changes, so does your hiring strategy.
• It can be mobilised rapidly and flexed to accommodate expansion, downsizing or hiring freezes, all at no extra cost.
• It allows your internal teams to focus on higher-value activities, assigning more administrative duties jobs to Omni.
• It helps to maintain the integrity of your brand during peaks in recruitment activity, ensuring that candidates receive a positive experience at each stage of the recruitment process.
• It’s cost-effective, time-to-hire is decreased, cost-per-hire is reduced and quality-of-hire is increased.
The requirement for additional resource to support a specific component of the recruitment process is a challenge for in-house resourcing teams.
Organisations that work with Omni will benefit from innovation and best practice processes in every area of recruitment.
No matter the service we provide, Omni will take the time to really get to know your organisation’s culture and values to become a trusted extension to your internal resourcing team, operating seamlessly behind your brand to deliver a quality service at all times.
Organisations that work with Omni will benefit from:
- 20 years’ recruitment expertise
- Experienced, attentive account management team
- High levels of service delivery, focused on the very best customer service
- Control and visibility of every aspect of service delivery
- Flexibility and scalability to enhance your resourcing capabilities
- Best value
Let’s Talk RPO
Contact Omni today and we’ll help you understand and deliver RPO effectively.
Future-Proof Your Workforce: How Strategic Workforce Planning Sets Your Organisation Up for Long-Term Success
We often hear that resourcing functions are critical to organisations, in getting the right talent, into the right place, at the right …
Restore: Managing a high volume, time critical workforce
The Challenge Restore needed a dedicated resourcing team with streamlined processes to develop and incorporate resourcing strategies for each of their …
Octavius Infrastructure – Managed Service Programme
Overview Omni has provided a successful and efficient managed service programme to Octavius Infrastructure (previously Osborne Infrastructure), over five years, to manage …
Why Recruitment Outsourcing is the Ace Up a Startup’s Sleeve…
Funding and support for research, development and innovation has been crucial for startups over the past decade. Grants of up to £32 …
Top five skills managers need today
Today’s leaders face a landscape like never before. Thanks to the events of the last few years, we are now working in …