Recruitment Training |
Effective Direct Recruitment for Internal Talent Teams
This workshop has been designed to teach you how to more effectively manage your talent pool in a candidate driven market. It focuses on the whole applicant management process and how to promote your brand and move from a reactive approach, focused on filling current vacancies, to a proactive one.
What will the Workshop Cover?
The workshop will cover the skills and experience your business will need to achieve its strategy; how to identify key candidates with whom you should build relationships; how to grow your talent community; the information sharing and communication which engages candidates; and the roles of recruitment and hiring managers in the process.
Workshop Programme includes:
• Gaining a broad understanding of effective in house recruitment practices.
• How to create an effective sourcing strategy that attracts both active and passive talent.
• Managing your talent pipeline.
• Applicant Management throughout the whole recruitment process to ensure maximum engagement and reduce the risk of applicants dropping out of the process.
• How to effectively “sell” your company during a recruitment process.
• Understanding how to manage recruitment agencies.
• Know how to move from a reactive to a proactive talent function.
• Understand how to identify future talent needs of a business.
• Know how to develop a talent pipeline.
• Know how to build and communicate with a talent pipeline to build engagement & relationships.
• Understand the role of recruiters and hiring managers in creating & managing communities.
Reactive to Proactive Hiring
• Understanding the skills your business requires to meet future growth strategy.
• Mapping skills across the business and how they grow/change.
• Planning your approach.
• Understanding the changes required to activities.
Building a Talent Community
• What is a talent community?
• Best practice examples.
• Required activities to create a talent community.
• Understanding what candidates want from a community.
• Challenges in building your community.
Identifying Future Talent Requirements
• Skills gap analysis
• Identifying key candidates
• Mapping growth areas/skills in the business
• Mapping target companies and roles for future vacancies
Communication & Content
• What makes effective communication?
• Using social media, knowledge sharing, events and networking
• Engagement with hiring manager population
• Frequency of communication
• Progressing a candidate from community to live hiring process
Who should attend?
Anyone who has resourcing and recruitment responsibility within their role who wants to be more proactive in their sourcing approach
1 day- Workshop or Live online Virtual Classroom.
The course was enlightening, engaging and essential
Strategic Resources Partnerships