Recruitment Training |
Fundamentals of Effective Interviewing - Elearning
£55.00 per delegate
This eLearning training has been designed to develop the core capabilities of in-house recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers in effective interviewing and improved candidate experience.
The course covers the practical skills required to conduct effective and successful interviews, looking at the importance of a positive candidate experience, preparing for an interview, conducting and evaluating an interview and legal considerations that surround interviewing, to be completed as an eLearning programme.
CPD accredited, this course will count towards your Continued Professional Development.
What Will I Learn?
Designed specifically for HR professionals, in-house recruiters and hiring managers who have responsibility for making hiring decisions within their organisation, this course will help make interviewing more effective as well as improving the candidate experience.
At the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective candidate experience
- Understand how to design and structure an effective interview
- Conduct a professional and engaging selection interview
- Understand and apply different question styles
- Understand objective evaluation and decision making
- Manage candidate feedback effectively