Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is the process of outsourcing your permanent recruitment to an external provider.
Outsourcing your permanent recruitment to Omni means we become part of your in-house team, advocates of your brand and take complete ownership of your talent acquisition strategy, from pipelining to retention.
A Flexible Approach to Outsourcing
Our core RPO services span the full recruitment lifecycle and are completely bespoke to an organisation. We are an independent business and have developed our own recruitment technology platform; this means we are able be an agile as our clients need us to be and to ensure our clients can adapt and grow their recruitment solutions as quickly as their business or people strategy changes.
Complete, end-to-end outsourced recruitment that covers everything from sourcing, screening and assessment through to offers, onboarding & retention.Find out more
Flexible support to deliver high volume, short-term or specialist recruitment projects, incorporating the same services as end-to-end RPO, with a defined end date.Find out more
A blended solution working collaboratively with in-house recruitment teams incorporating certain components of the recruitment process.Find out more
Recruitment services for a contingent workforce that manages all agency suppliers and candidate engagement from one single source, giving you full visability on activity & cost.Find out more
We make RPO work for you
More and more businesses look for an RPO solution when recruitment processes have proven costly and inefficient, with too heavy a dependence on too many recruitment agencies to fill positions. Out robust methodology ensures RPO benefits an organisation in a number of ways; bringing process efficiencies, accurate reporting and talent management strategies to future-proof access to the best talent,. All whilst delivering real cost savings. And it’s not at the expense of an organisation’s internal recruitment team.
The Benefits of Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We understand the challenges businesses face when it comes to recruiting, managing and retaining the best talent so here’s why how RPO solution can help change the way you resource for the better:
- It’s scalable. As your business changes, so does your hiring strategy. Our solution can be flexed to accommodate expansion, downsizing or hiring freezes, for no extra cost.
- It’s cost effective. Time to hire is increased, cost per hire is reduced and quality of hire is increased
- It future-proofs your business. Our job is to actively engage with the best candidates and create a talent bank for future hiring.
- It creates a consistent, company wide hiring process. All departments are engaged with a simple recruitment process which leaves complete visibility and transparency at all levels.
- It engages with all stakeholders. From hiring manager, to candidate, to senior management are engaged in a clear process with agreed SLA’s which save time and money for your business.
- It provides real-time reporting. We track every stage of the recruitment process across every hire. Our reporting analytics tools provide detailed insights for prompt decision making and people strategy reviews.
- It enhances your own brand. We use your own brand to promote recruitment – we essentially become part of your company and protect your employer brand by providing a seamless recruitment experience.
Reduce your reliance on agencies
Across all our services, we use our expertise to help organisations reduce their reliance on agencies and reduce the cost of their recruitment by enhancing their direct sourcing capability. Our proactive and direct candidate sourcing strategy will access better quality candidates, unlike an agency, Omni targets both active job seekers and passive candidates within the market via the widest routes possible.
From a short-term project to a long-term strategic partnership, Omni will become embedded into your organisation, sitting behind your brand working in partnership with your internal resourcing team to change the way you resource for the better.