Interactive, Effective, Engaging
Omni’s recruitment training programmes have been developed by experienced in-house TA and Recruitment professionals with the sole aim of supporting TA teams and Hiring Managers to attract, select and retain the best talent possible. Our programmes improve and enhance recruitment skills and capabilities, no matter their level or experience.
Developed for both Hiring Managers and in-house TA professionals, our online modules cover every step in the recruitment lifecycle from strategic workforce planning to candidate sourcing and attraction through to effective inclusive selection and onboarding.
Ultimately our training programmes are designed to help improve the way organisations resource for the better.
Designed to suit your business needs, Omni’s online training offers the option of ‘ready to go’ modules or bespoke design in your brand and with your own specific processes in mind. Either way, our interactive, effective and engaging online recruitment programme allows users to learn at their own pace – as a hiring manager or a talent acquisition professional.
Online Learning Options
A number of options are available so you can select the most appropriate for your business needs:
• Purchase Omni branded training modules via our online training platform. Our ‘ready to go’ modules have been designed so you can decide which are right for you and your organisation and they can be purchased as a single course or as a programme in its entirety.
• Omni can develop bespoke fully branded modules and host your online training on our own Learning Management System (LMS) for up to 1-1000+ users
• Omni can develop bespoke fully branded modules and develop a SCORM file for you to host and own
Omni’s online Recruitment Training programmes have been designed for either Talent Acquisition professionals (TA) or Hiring Managers (HM) and topics include:
• TA/HM: Developing Brand Awareness – for yourself and your organisation
• TA/HM: Recruitment – The Inclusive Way
• TA/HM: Employment Law and everything you need to know as a Hiring Manager
• TA/HM: Developing inclusive Interviewing Skills
• TA/HM: Advanced Selection and Interviewing Skills
Specialist Talent Acquisition training includes:
• TA: Recruitment Essentials including the current recruitment landscape and process optimisation
• TA: Candidate Management and enhancing the candidate experience
• TA: Talent Mapping and Creating a Talent Pipeline
• TA: Stakeholder Management and Influencing
Whatever your objectives and business need, Omni will design, develop, deliver and support a recruitment training programme that is best for you, your team and your organisation – whether that be just one or multiple modules.
What Do Our Clients Say?
Some of the latest feedback from clients we’ve trained:
“Enlightening, engaging, essential.” — TA Manager, Money Supermarket
“Very informative modules which brought more up to date practice to the fore. Left me feeling that there are opportunities to change what we do even if we can change everything, small changes will make a difference.” — Recruitment Manager, Northern Care Alliance
Let’s Talk Training
Contact Omni today and we’ll help you deliver high-impact training programmes.
How to address recruitment challenges
The recruitment market is a challenging place in which to operate at the moment. A variety of factors, many worsened by the …
Talent selection reports: what’s working and what’s not
In the modern market, organisations are competing for the same pools of top talent that, if not actively shrinking, are not expanding …
Broadening Your Talent Pooling in a Tight Labour Market
Organisations are continuing to experience one of the tightest talent markets in history with skills shortages standing in the way of attracting …
Outsourcing: The Answer to Spiking Agency Costs
The latest 2022 CIPD Resourcing and Talent Planning Survey, produced in partnership with Omni, revealed that 77% of employers who attempted to recruit …
The role of technology in recruitment: what works best?
It can’t be denied that technology has, on the whole, made our lives easier – whether we like to admit it or …