Recruitment Training |
How to Maximise your Applicant Attraction Strategy
This workshop has been designed to teach you how to source the best applicants in a candidate driven market. It focuses on how to more proactively attract people to your business using various Social Media platforms in an innovative way and managing your talent pool.
Workshop Programme includes:
- Defining an effective sourcing strategy that attracts the best talent in the market.
- Designing and building a ‘Social Recruiting’ strategy.
- Setup and manage LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts in the most effective and coordinated way.
- Message candidates directly and effectively – achieving higher response levels.
- Optimise company pages for recruitment & branding activities.
- Join & create groups to use as talent pools & talent pipelines.
- Introduce some key productivity tools to help manage your time.
- Discuss which tools are most suitable for sourcing specific skills.
- Know how to effectively and efficiently recruit top talent using these tools.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has resourcing and recruitment responsibility within their role who wants to be more proactive in their sourcing approach.
1 day- workshop or Live Online Virtual Classroom
The course was enlightening, engaging and essential
Strategic Resources Partnerships