Recruitment Training | In House · Public
This training has been designed to develop the core capabilities of in-house recruiters and HR professionals, equipping them with the key skills and knowledge needed to recruit effectively.
It will help you gain a broader understanding of effective in-house recruitment in order to reduce your reliance on agencies; improve the quality of hires to your business; enhance the candidate and hiring manager experience, and reduce your time to hire and cost of hire.
CPD accredited, this training will count for up to 7 hours towards your Continuous Professional Development.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is aimed at in-house recruitment and HR professionals looking to develop more specialist in-house recruitment skills and gain greater control over the recruitment process and is ideal for all newcomers to recruitment.
What will I Learn?
The training will review the full end-to-end recruitment process and focuses on the following key areas:
- Understanding the recruitment cycle
- Taking an effective recruitment brief and develop a recruitment plan
- Writing an SEO optimised online job advert
- Boolean Searching Techniques
- Using a variety of sourcing techniques to attract both active and passive talent
- Successfully managing recruitment agencies
- Effectively telephone screen, shortlist and manage candidates
- Controlling the offer and onboarding process
This training can be brought directly to you and your team, delivered exclusively to your organisation at your site to groups of up to 12 people. Our expert trainers will also tailor the course content in line with your organisation’s objectives to make it completely relevant to your business.
This training can be delivered as a standalone workshop or as part of a wider recruitment training programme for your organisation. Contact our team today to learn more about Omni’s on-site training delivery and how we can design a programme bespoke to you.