Career transition and outplacement isn’t about ticking a box for doing the right thing, it’s about creating real opportunities for finding new roles and helping employees with career transitions.
Getting this right will not only strengthen the professional relationship and protect your employer brand, it will help your displaced employees impacted by restructure or change. Combining our innovative online career hub and our team of specialist consultants , we provide cost effective and personalised career transition support for any number of employees who are impacted by a restructure and change, as well as being a true partner to your HR team.
Omni’s Career Hub
On-line support: combining redeployment and outplacement
• Omni’s Career Hub contains thousands of resources that allow users to access the advice of career specialists and tackle the most common career obstacles, whenever they need. It is the equivalent of having a personal career coach including Career Assessments, CV Builder, Elevator pitch and Interview Simulator.
• Mobile first solution with over 500 e-learning programmes including expert videos, tutorials and articles covering all the key aspects of employability and career development.
• Unlimited access to psychometric tools including assessments & quizzes on ability, motivation, personality and resilience – complete with downloadable results – to build readiness for job search.
• On-line job search portal providing employees with job alert notifications – with fast access to live UK jobs specific to your sector and role types.
• Bespoke option of your internal roles first – alerting displaced employees of internal opportunities first.
• Bespoke option of links to companies and roles in your sector / cross sector – driving the most relevant job search information to your employees.
Enhanced, results driven personalised career transition
• Tailored programme to support specifically the needs of your employees
• Live online training workshops:
• Job Search
• Social Media Job Searching
• CV Review & Preparation
• Interview Preparation & Coaching
• Networking & Market Contacts
• Career Transition & Motivation
• 1-2-1 support from a Personal Career Coach via telephone and Skype over an extended period.
• Personalised job matching, LinkedIn; CV and application writing training and support.
• Coaching is supported by access to a wealth of online resources, Omni’s Career Hub and advanced personal and
career profiling tools.
Who we work with
Facilities Management: Preparing for the ‘new normal’
Following news of the gradual lifting of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, the FM sector must step up its contingency planning in line with …
Contractors in a recovering economy
Contractors will drive a recovering economy Coronavirus has massively impacted UK businesses, resulting in the government subsidising industry to the tune of …
Is your recruitment supply chain resilient enough?
Whilst for most sectors recruitment is either on hold or for ‘essential’ hires only at this time, for others COVID-19 has created …
Trust and Technology – a powerful combination
How trusting our people has enhanced customer support We’ve looked after our people, and now they’re looking after us. First and foremost, …
We’re changing the way organisations resource for the better
If you have any specific enquiries about our services or would like to have a conversation with our team, fill in your details and we’ll get straight back to you.