Outplacement isn’t about ticking a box or doing the right thing, it’s about talent transition, helping employees develop their skills and providing real opportunities to find new roles so that they leave as ambassadors of your organisation. Often overlooked, it’s a fundamental part of any overarching talent management strategy.
Getting this right will not only strengthen the professional relationship and enhance your employer brand, it will help your displaced employees impacted by restructure or change by setting them up for future success. Working in partnership with your HR team, we combine our innovative online career hub with the skills of our specialist career consultants, to provide cost effective and personalised support for any number of employees.
Omni’s Career Hub
Online support: combining redeployment and outplacement
• Omni’s Career Hub contains thousands of resources that allow users to access the advice of career specialists and tackle the most common career obstacles, whenever they need. It is the equivalent of having a personal career coach including Career Assessments, CV Builder, Elevator Pitch and Interview Simulator.
• Mobile first solution with over 500 e-learning programmes including expert videos, tutorials and articles covering all the key aspects of employability and career development.
• Unlimited access to psychometric tools including assessments & quizzes on ability, motivation, personality and resilience – complete with downloadable results – to build readiness for job search.
• Online job search portal providing employees with job alert notifications – with fast access to live UK jobs specific to your sector and role types.
• Bespoke option of your internal roles first – alerting displaced employees of internal opportunities first.
• Bespoke option of links to companies and roles in your sector / cross sector – driving the most relevant job search information to your employees.
Enhanced, results-driven personalised career transition
• Tailored programme to support the specific needs of your employees
• Live online training workshops:
Social Media Job Searching
CV Review & Preparation
Interview Preparation & Coaching
Networking & Market Contacts
Career Transition & Motivation
• 1-2-1 support from a Personal Career Coach via telephone and Skype over an extended period.
• Personalised job matching, LinkedIn, CV and application writing training and support.
• Coaching is supported by access to a wealth of online resources, Omni’s Career Hub and advanced personal and career profiling tools.
What our clients say:
“Having worked with Omni for over two years we were introduced to their Career Transition tool which supports outplacement activities. Having discussed our needs Omni were very flexible to ensure that our needs were met within tight timescales without compromising quality of service. It was important for us as a business to be able to offer something to those going through redundancy, something of value that could support them in being in a better place to find their next role. I would highly recommend working with Omni when you are considering outplacement services as they are a partner you can trust to represent your brand at such a challenging and sensitive time.”
Resourcing Manager – Osborne Construction
Who we work with
7 Reasons Why you Need an Effective Outplacement Programme in your Business
Making redundancies or displacing people within your business can be daunting and feel like a very negative time. Supporting your employees with …
Why is everyone talking about business agility?
The lockdown is undoubtedly one of the largest tests that businesses across the globe will ever face. Since March, companies of all …
Changes to the furlough scheme: How are you supporting your employees?
Opening on 20th April, the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) enabled employers to claim for 80% of employee salaries, plus any employer …
Lockdown is Lifting: What Now?
Lockdown is Lifting: What Now? For the last two months, there have been discussions and debates regarding what will constitute the ‘new …
We’re changing the way organisations resource for the better
If you have any specific enquiries about our services or would like to have a conversation with our team, fill in your details and we’ll get straight back to you.